As the title suggests we have social evenings throughout the year. These are meant to bring our members closer together. To let them get to know one another without a horse under their bum.
During the academic year we have a different sorts of evenings planned:
- An introduction activity
- Welcoming drink
- The Sinterklaas evening
- New year drink
- Algemene Leden Vergadering/General Members Meeting
- Barbecue at the end of the year
But we also organize dinners together before going to the stables to get to know each other better.
We strive to plan more and more social evenings. We would like to also broaden your horizon on horses. This by getting workshops and clinics such as:
- Visiting different kinds of stables
- Getting clinics in different fields of riding
- Visiting events with horses and horseriding